Tuesday 17 April 2018

17/4/18 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt!

Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt!

Today, 17/4/18, is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!


All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

PROMPT #15
If you steal any of my Capri Suns, I will stab YOU with the straw and drink your blood!

The above prompt derived from the oh so student-y conversations about who bought what in the shared cupboard in our house. One of my housemates bought several reduced boxes of Capri Suns and made sure that her property was protected with the above threat. We found ourselves laughing too hard to finish putting the shopping away!

I hope that this prompt inspired something - even if it was just a smile
Thank you for reading!
And remember:
Per Ardua Ad Astra
- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment