Tuesday 8 October 2019

8/10/19 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt:

Today, 8/10/19, is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

PROMPT #23:


1. "Some bitch in a Pikachu onesie just called me a nerd!"

  The above prompt was taken from my experience at work. When I was still at the amusement park, we had costume events, and when I was there, one of my colleagues had come in, after a heatwave, in a Pikachu onesie. She had turned to me as I entered our department, not having seen who I was and declared that I was a nerd for wearing a cosplay of Midorima Shintaro from Kuroko No Basket. 

I remember sending the above as a voice note to one of my friends when I was in the locker room, much to their amusement.

I hope that this prompt inspired something, even if it was just a smile! Feel free to check out my previous prompts by looking through the hashtags below! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

And remember! 

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment