Sunday 20 October 2019

20/10/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with my next Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding, a bonus track on her album Halcyon Days

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/1wyo8plJbo1BO9s8TWqZpN

This song happens to Song Of The Week as it has deep resonance with the story I am writing at the moment, which is currently still a mystery to the majority of my readers. This is, primarily due to the fact that I am writing it under another psudonym. Regardless of the fact that the story isn't going to get much attention when I discuss it here, I know that there wasn't a better song to choose than this one for SOTW. Especially, because I had it on loop for over two hours this week. 

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment