Sunday 6 October 2019

6/10/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday

Hi guys! I'm back with my first Song Of The Week Sunday since my hiatus! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is Death By A Thousand Cuts by Taylor Swift from her new album, Lover!

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/2dgFqt3w9xIQRjhPtwNk3D

I had it on loop without even realising that I did, it's just so catchy and emotive that I didn't get a chance to listen to anything else for hours on end. I just love it! I really hope that my friends and I will manage to score tickets to the Lover Tour whenever that will be because I am absolutely desperate to see Taylor Swift in concert!

I hope you guys have an amazing week!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment