Tuesday 22 October 2019

22/10/19: Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt:

Today, 22/10/19, is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

PROMPT #25:

"I’ve been studying here for three years and I had no idea we had a reading balcony! I always thought this was a fire exit!"

The above was a quote from one of my housemates in our second year of university. She had done an extra year before we joined Derby Uni, however, when we suggested heading up to the balcony to study in the fresh air, she was amazed by the fact she had never known it existed.

I hope that this prompt inspired something, even if it was just a smile! Feel free to check out my previous prompts by looking through the hashtags below! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

And remember! 

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment