Sunday 27 October 2019

27/10/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday!


Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is Jonathan Young, Caleb Hyles and SixteenInMono's version of Great Days

You can stream it on Spotify here!




This song was easily my SOTW this time around due to how apt it is. I was listening to it on loop whilst on my way to one of my favourite places to see people that I haven't seen in months. The song, is actually a cover of an ending theme used in the fourth season of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, a series that myself and my friends happen to be big fans of. It was stuck in my head while I was having a great time with them over the days of Comic Con that I have attended thus far. 

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!
And remember:
Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment