Sunday 13 October 2019

13/10/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is The Overpass by Panic! At The Disco's newest album Pray For Wicked

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/4hUR3thIs01mQUtVmZFJ8F

This song is one of my favourite hype-up songs. I wish that it had been played when I saw Panic! in concert last March but I wasn't lucky enough to see it. Regardless, it is one of those songs that I can just belt at the top of my lungs which was definitely something I needed this week! Regardless, the past is the past and as of tomorrow, there's a new week ahead. The best thing to do is keep on listening to the songs that elevate my mood and keep moving forward.

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment