Tuesday 15 October 2019

15/10/19: Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompts

Today, 15/10/19, is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.


PROMPT #24:

1.     "I may be twenty minutes late but my makeup is on point, and time doesn’t exist so let’s just enjoy each other’s company"

     The above was a quote from one of my friends who was joining a group of us in the city over the holidays, who was late due to missing a train because they were doing their makeup. This was the first thing they said after greeting the group. 

I hope that this prompt inspired something, even if it was just a smile! Feel free to check out my previous prompts by looking through the hashtags below! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

And remember! 

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment