Tuesday 9 January 2018

9/1/18 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt!

Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt!

Today, 9/1/18, is the second instalment of a new series of posts; University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

Prompt Two:

"I can't believe our TUTORS stood us up!"

This derived from an instance during induction week where my classmates and I had not been informed that the meeting place for our of the city and it's amazing arts' scene was being moved to a secondary spot in town. Due to not finding this out, we were under the impression that our lecturers had forgotten us or had stood us up. We carry this joke on with our lecturers to this day!

Hopefully this prompt inspires something - even if it is just a smile

Thank you for reading
And remember:
Per Ardua Ad Astra!
- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment