Tuesday 2 January 2018

2/1/18 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt!

Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt!

Today, 2/1/18, is the first instalment of a new series of posts; University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

Prompt One:
"Sorry, I'm late, I had to go to A&E because I cut my finger on a tin of baked beans"

This was said way back in September 2016, when my friend and now housemate was late to hanging out at the pub because she, as the prompt suggests cut her finger on a tin of beans and it didn't stop bleeding erratically for over an hour.

Hopefully this prompt inspires something - even if it is just a smile
Thank you for reading
And remember:
Per Ardua Ad Astra!
- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment