Sunday 28 January 2018

28/1/18 - Song Of The Week Sunday

Song Of The Week Sunday:

Today, 28/1/18, is the day of the next instalment of Song Of The Week Sunday - where I will be sharing a piece of music that I listened to more than any other during the space of the previous. In this instance, from week beginning 22/1/18 and ending today, 28/1/18, the song I listened to the most was the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

Today's Song Of The Week is 'Space Jam Theme Song'! Did you expect anything else! This week was the week of the UniSlam competition and therefore the epitome of all of the team's hard work can be summarised by COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM!!!

I will be posting a considerably longer post about the outcome of the competition in on Monday after my poetry anthology review, however, until then I wish to tell you that it was probably one of the most anxiety inducing situations I have found myself in ever yet the memories I have made and the lessons I have learned will follow me for years to come!

Congratulations to all of the competing universities! Everyone was ASTOUNDING! Thank you for being such incredible artists! I was honoured to grace the same stage as you all!

Thank you for reading!
And remember:
Per Ardua Ad Astra!
- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment