Sunday 21 January 2018

21/1/18 - Song Of The Week Sunday

Song Of The Week Sunday:

Today, 21/1/18, is the day of the next instalment of Song Of The Week Sunday - where I will be sharing a piece of music that I listened to more than any other during the space of the previous. In this instance, from week beginning 15/1/18 and ending today, 21/1/18, the song I listened to the most was the following:

Something I Need by OneRepublic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_xvWdY6Gr4

I happened across this song on YouTube for the first time since early in the summer. I used to listen to it whilst spending time with my friends back at home. I found that the upbeat and positive nature to the song left me feeling happy. When I was spending time with friends, and this song played in the background, the atmosphere seemed to be much brighter.

Coming across this song for the first time since being at home left me feeling nostalgic; longing to see friends I won't see until the Easter Holidays! The nostalgia was immense but it was a positive wave of emotions - I felt warm and humbled by the impression that remained on my mind from that song.

Because of this, I figured that it was worth sharing!

Thank you for reading
And remember:
Per Ardua Ad Astra!
- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment