Tuesday 24 December 2019

24/12/19 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt!

Today, 24/12/19, is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

PROMPT #35:

1.     "I swear if I see another worm on a string meme I’ll cry – oh my GOD that girl has attached one to her fishnets, YOU GO GIRL, WORM ON A STRING"
     
      The above is a quote from someone I heard at after MCM London Comic Con across from our group, who were chilling out with a some bubbles, glow sticks, cider, fizzy and music by the Thames. For some reason or another, several of our friends had brought varying coloured worms on strings with them to the convention. 

      Liv, one of our friends, decided that for the sake of a meme, she would attach one to her tights, and run around. This stranger had, most likely, heard us shrieking about the memes as more and more worms on a string appeared. Their opinion seemed to change upon seeing Liv with the worm following her around!



I hope that this prompt inspired something, even if it was just a smile! Feel free to check out my previous prompts by looking through the hashtags below! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

And remember! 

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment