Tuesday 10 December 2019

10/12/19 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt:


Today, 10/12/19, is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

PROMPT #32:

"I’ve had five shots of espresso in the last hour, is this Nirvana or death, because I feel like I’m about to explode"

The above is something I said at work. Due to rail replacement busses impairing my route, I was unable to get a coffee before work and ended up having two iced coffees in a short window, one with a standard double espresso shot in it, the other with a triple, which I paid extra for. Let's just say, all five shots hit me at once! 



I hope that this prompt inspired something, even if it was just a smile! Feel free to check out my previous prompts by looking through the hashtags below! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

And remember! 

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment