Tuesday 3 December 2019

3/12/19 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt:

Today, 3/12/19, is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

PROMPT #31:

" I don’t know what to wear to the club!"
      "What about your Reptar dressing gown"
"Oh my gosh that’s brilliant!"

      The above is a conversation between me and my sister. We are, very much, the polar opposites in reference to student experience, as I had little interest in going clubbing and drinking whilst studying, meanwhile she doesn't mind going out to drink. 
      
      At the start of Fresher's she ended up with a lot of invitations and not enough clothes for it and so, she was taking suggestions, no matter how bizarre! 

I hope that this prompt inspired something, even if it was just a smile! Feel free to check out my previous prompts by looking through the hashtags below! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

And remember! 

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

- Imogen. L. Smiley


No comments:

Post a Comment