Sunday 29 December 2019

29/12/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is Something Good by Daughtry from the album Break The Spell 

You can stream it on Spotify here!
I chose this song as my final SOTW of 2019 as I felt that it epitomised the attitude I want to have toward the end of this year. This has been one of the hardest and most emotional yet rewarding years of my life, and I feel like the best way to send such a dramatic twelve months off to oblivion would be with a positive attitude. 2020 is right in front of us, and I think its going to be the start of something good!

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment