Sunday 1 December 2019

1/12/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey from the Merry Christmas album!

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/0bYg9bo50gSsH3LtXe2SQn

This happens to be my Song Of The Week as it is officially December, and thus it marks the first day where you are allowed to scream Christmas music from the top of your lungs! I decided to start the next 25 days with a cult classic. It's officially time to shriek the words until we're hoarse! I'm so excited! 

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so! Enjoy the start of the festive season! 

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment