Sunday 22 December 2019

22/12/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is New Romantics by Taylor Swift from her album 1989

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/0qAIiGFKLdV1xpNlEhjpq8

I chose the above song as my Song Of The Week, despite it being Christmas, because I felt like, after seeing my friends as often as I have so far in the festive season, as well as the times I have planned before me, that the best way to celebrate that would be with a song with a positive vibe. After all, the best people in life are free!

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment