Sunday 15 December 2019

15/12/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is Don't Lose Ur Head from Six: The Musical 

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/6sUQqRmOcRyAG5M3EWXzr3

I really enjoyed finally getting to see Six with Emma as a belated celebration of our celebration of graduating from The University of Derby. The song is about Ann Boleyn and her perspective of her relationship with Henry VIII. I chose it as my Song Of The Week as it was my absolute favourite song from the show. It was so much fun to see it live! I've had it on loop since the show! 

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment