Sunday 8 December 2019

8/12/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is Kiss The Stars by Pixie Lott from her 2011 album, Young, Foolish, Happy

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/45HrrxfbHQMj2CJt9xlWJ2

This happens to be my Song Of The Week this week because it really improved my mood over the last few days. Listening to an old party song from a few years ago, or in this case, almost a decade ago is surprisingly elevating. I remember this particular song's initial release and how I felt that it was rather annoying, most likely due to how overplayed it was. But after not having heard it for a significant period of time, I was so happy to have it on loop! 

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment