Sunday 4 March 2018

4/3/18 - Song Of The Week Sunday

Song Of The Week Sunday:

Today, 4/3/18, is the day of the next instalment of Song Of The Week Sunday - where I will be sharing a piece of music that I listened to more than any other during the space of the previous. In this instance, from week beginning 26/1/18 and ending today, 4/3/18, the song I listened to the most was the following:

No Day But Today from the musical RENT
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te7DR4iuJj8

I absolutely love this song, it provides me with an immense level of nostalgia and evokes a great warm feeling about living in the moment and making things count. This is why I would listen to this song as often I do, despite it not acquiring the position of being Song Of The Week. So why now? Because I finally got two of my best friends to finally sit down with me and watch the phenominal musical that is RENT with me on DVD over the weekend, and despite so many jokes deriving from other songs, we all got very emotional at the end, when we watched the documentary Mark created, accompanied by the song No Day But Today.

It put a lot of things in perspective in terms to my outlook over the last few days, so I decided to celebrate it and share the song!


Thank you for reading
And remember:
Per Ardua Ad Astra!


- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment