Sunday 11 March 2018

11/3/18 - Song Of The Week Sunday

Song Of The Week Sunday:

Today, 11/3/18, is the day of the next instalment of Song Of The Week Sunday - where I will be sharing a piece of music that I listened to more than any other during the space of the previous. In this instance, from week beginning 5/3/18 and ending today, 11/3/18, the song I listened to the most was the following:

Don't You Remember by Adele!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBNxha5MYzA

This song was one of my favourites when 21 came out way back when. It was so emotionally charged and I felt that it applied to several characters that I was writing at the time. Due to this, it quickly became the most played song on my iTunes.

Since going to university, I have listened to considerably less Adele, but out of sheer curiousity about whether it would apply to a character I would be writing about during this semester, I began listening to 21 again and was hit by the emotional rollercoaster that is Don't You Remember! And although it would only apply to the character loosely, I fell in love all over again!


Thank you for reading
And remember:
Per Ardua Ad Astra!


- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment