Sunday 3 November 2019

3/11/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is The Writer by Ellie Goulding, which can be found on her album Lights

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/782PQRatayI7f2L1DdRX6d

This is the SOTW due to it being the first Sunday of NaNoWriMo 2019! I felt that it was the most apt way to celebrate the dawn of a month dedicated to trying to produce novels. Writing is something that is really important to me so I was really excited to share a song that I listen to when I want to get in a writing mood! Happy NaNoWriMo, everyone! 

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:


Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment