Sunday 17 November 2019

17/11/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is Sincerely Me, by the Broadway Cast of Dear Evan Hansen

You can stream it on Spotify here:

https://open.spotify.com/track/4nna9JONFIwr98bcX6tlta

This happens to be my Song Of The Week because during this week that just past, I managed to finally see Dear Evan Hansen with my friend, Emma. We had been huge fans of this show since the start of our second year of university, and spent the majority of our third year, blaring the soundtrack in the living room. The fact that we finally managed to see it on stage was worth celebrating.

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment