Sunday 10 November 2019

10/11/19 - Song Of The Week Sunday!


Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is I'm So Sick by Flyleaf, a song from their self-titled album 

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/3CzOoYfw7mj5jMHGsJp9TG


This happens to be my Song Of The Week as it was a pivotal one for establishing the mood for the start of my story for NaNoWriMo, now that the initial exposition about my protagonist has ceased, I now get to start exploring her head-space and how she feels about the situation she is in, before all of the drama begins! 

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment