Sunday 24 November 2019

24/11/20 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is Never Too Late by Three Days Grace, from their One-X album 

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/5y7NRMui3GLbwj2zBaOqo1

The above song is our Song Of The Week this week as it was an anthem of a friend of mine's novel, which, many moons ago, shared its name with the song. Today, she turns 23 and I am excited to celebrate her special day with a memory like this!

Happy Birthday to Cross-Warrior!

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment