Tuesday 21 January 2020

21/1/19 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt

Today, , is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

PROMPT #39:

"My mum got me a calendar filled with photos of my dog because she was sick of answering my video calls to see him" 

The above was genuinely something my mum did for my sister and I. As she was so stressed and tired from work, what she hated was having to answer a series of video calls every other night from my younger sister and I, in bad moods, desperate to see our dog in order to make us feel better. She decided that the least cost-effective means of making us stop calling her was to buy us each a small puppy calendar, filled with photos of our dog. 

I hope that this prompt inspired something, even if it was just a smile! Feel free to check out my previous prompts by looking through the hashtags below! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

And remember! 

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment