Sunday 26 January 2020

26/1/20 - Song Of The Week Sunday!


Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

This week’s SOTW is Grand Escape by RADWIMPS and Toko Miura from Weathering With You.

You can listen to it on Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/track/6CRX3ENpLq42r0iBSjOqr1

This song has so much energy to it, there’s an almost carefree and youthful quality to the tune of the song that makes it so easy to listen to. What starts off as such a soft and melodic song ends up gaining pace throughout and became a really fun backing track for my writing. I found myself trying to hit my keyboard to the tune and it really helped me produce content quicker.

It is my absolute favourite song from the Weathering With You soundtrack and I cannot wait for the film to come out on DVD so I can watch the corresponding scene that goes with this song on repeat. It is so energetic. Until then, I reckon, it will be the backing track to my writing sessions, particularly when I’m writing upbeat and optimistic pieces.

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment