Sunday 5 January 2020

5/1/20 - Song Of The Week Sunday

Hi guys! I'm back with my Song Of The Week Sunday of the new year! I'm really excited to keep sharing music with you all! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is Living Louder by The Cab from their album Symphony Soldier

You can stream it on Spotify here!
 https://open.spotify.com/track/4EM3aMnzNWt60YTe3XCXPr

I decided that the best way to celebrate the start of the new year, and a brand new decade would be to continue keeping the positive attitude up. I want to rejoice at the return of the twenties with a positive moodlet and thus opted to keeping the music upbeat and lively. So! To keep the happiness going, I'm sharing another happy song.

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment