Sunday 12 January 2020

12/1/20 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is Roaring 20's by Panic! At The Disco from the Pray For The Wicked album

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/0wdV94AXGRphrbkDWLNzVC

I chose the above song as my Song Of The Week, mostly out of shame. Promptly after sharing the SOTW last week, a friend of mine pointed out that the more apt song-choice would have been Roaring 20's by Panic!, and thus, it has been on loop ever since. I'm excited to a decade of Gatsby-esque proportions!

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment