Tuesday 20 February 2018

20/2/18 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt!

Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt!

Today, 20/2/18, is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.



Prompt Eight:
"Great, thanks to you I have to lock my door and put a salt ring around my bed because the demon in our cellar is in love with me. Why did you do this!" 

This is a quote from my second day living in my current house. We had a friend over, who installed a  ouija board app in order to ask the demon in our cellar whether he was enamoured with any of us. When she got to my friend Jenny, the demon changed their answer to "yes".  And as Jenny's room is on the ground floor, her room is now COVERED in salt! 


Hopefully this prompt inspires something - even if it is just a smile
Thank you for reading
And remember:
Per Ardua Ad Astra!
- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment