Tuesday 13 February 2018

13/2/18 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompts!

Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt!

Today, 13/2/18, is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

Prompt Seven: 
"The date was going well but then I had a coughing fit on the Ferris Wheel"

This is inspired by a quote said by one of my friends as she gave me and my housemates the details of her date at the Christmas Funfair! She had been ill but decided to go on the date regardless, and just as things were getting romantic BAM coughing fit! 

Hopefully this prompt inspires something - even if it is just a smile
Thank you for reading
And remember:
Per Ardua Ad Astra!
- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment