Tuesday 10 March 2020

10/3/20 - Happy Tuesday! University Inspired Writing Prompt

Today, 10/3/20, is the next instalment of University Inspired Writing Prompts. Since my first year at university, I have been compiling a collection of writing prompts inspired by my time studying in Derby. I hope that these prompts help you create your own works!

All of these prompts are dialogue based, and are inspired by real conversations I have been part of whilst at university.

PROMPT #46:

"I swear students like bubbles and glow sticks more than little kids!"

The above quote is one said at Comic Con when I had provided small tubes of bubble mixture. I was hanging out with the same friends whom I had provided glow sticks for at a previous social event, and at New Years' Eve. The bubbles were more of a hit this time around due to the weather, and the fact it was still light outside by the time I had to leave, and thus, bringing glow sticks would have proven redundant. 

My friends all appeared to enjoy the bubbles, especially as we started to drink. It was a lot of fun! 

I hope that this prompt inspired something, even if it was just a smile! Feel free to check out my previous prompts by looking through the hashtags below! 

Thank you so much for reading!

And remember! 

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment