Sunday 8 March 2020

8/3/20 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

This week’s SOTW is Michael In The Bathroom from Be More Chill.

You can listen to it on Spotfiy here: https://open.spotify.com/track/1L3wn1FJHmnv9OpjVbkMzY

I chose this song as it was my absolute favourite song from the musical. I was fortunate enough to get the chance to watch Be More Chill on 3rd March. Seeing this song live had me welling up with tears, and I have had it on loop since I left the stage door. I really loved the raw emotion in the lyrics, the song really does depict a panic attack in a catchy and yet easy to access method.

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember: 

Per Ardua Ad Astra 

- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment