Wednesday 29 April 2020

Achievement Unlocked: Publication

Today, my review of Dave Eggers' The Circle was published by Essex Book Festival! The festival was unable to continue its events due to the coronavirus pandemic that struck the UK, and they cancelled the final few events remaining prior to the UK lockdown. I was contacted directly by the festival, as I had applied to volunteer with hope I would provide a review of something I had read recently. You can read my review at the link below, where you can also support Essex Book Festival.

https://essexbookfestival.org.uk/what-we-are-reading-now-the-circle-by-dave-eggers/

Thank you so much for supporting me and my journey as a writer. I am so grateful to you for reading!

And remember,
Per Artdua Ad Astra!

- Imogen. L. Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment