Sunday 19 January 2020

19/1/20 - Song Of The Week Sunday!

Hi guys! I'm back with another Song Of The Week Sunday! The purpose of this segment is to give you guys a quick glimpse into my life and the things I listen to on repeat!

The song of the week this week is Lana Del Ray's song Young And Beautiful, which was used as part of the soundtrack from The Great Gatsby film adaptation!

You can stream it on Spotify here!

https://open.spotify.com/track/6JF5OEqj3bIEdoBTkHVACm

I chose this song to keep up the theme from my previous post. I haven't been so excited for a new year to begin in such a long time, and while, the first month of it, is almost gone already, I have still managed to claw enough time out of my hectic schedule to binge-watch The Great Gatsby several times in the last few weeks. After my last watch, I had Lana's song stuck in my head for ages and decided that it deserved to be my next SOTW!

I hope you guys have had an amazing week and continue to do so!

And remember:

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

No comments:

Post a Comment